Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All Cello Orchestra Sectionals begin






Sectionals for the all cello orchestra have begun. They were optional at this point for those that felt like they needed the extra help.

Section leaders working through the different parts that were challenging.

I have had older cellists ask me if there were only "younger" cellists in the group and younger cellists ask me if "older" people were going to be in it. I always put a big smile on my face and tell everyone that it is not about about age, but about being a cello player. It has been fun seeing them all play side by side. I get goosebumps when I think of this concert being so diverse in ages. It really is about each person regardless of age enjoying in their own way, their cello!

No comments:

Post a Comment