Sunday, April 18, 2010

Comments from teachers and cellists about the concert.

Comments from cellists

"And let me just say how excited I am for this! "

"I'm very excited to be a part of this concert."

"Thanks so much for this great opportunity"

"I am hoping to be at the auditions on Thursday or Friday for the all cello concert. Thank you for inviting me."

"I definitely want to be in the concert

"
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this!

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think this is a wonderful thing you're doing, and I'm excited to be part of it!"

"
This sounds extremely exciting and intriguing to me! I would love to participate in both the orchestra and ensemble. This kind of thing is really fun. I've done studio/miscellaneous work with bands like Pipedream, Larry Bagby, and The Used. In fact I was privileged to play at the 2002 Olympics with Pipedream, and Carnegie Hall with UVU.

Comments from orchestra teachers-


Hi Janice, Thank you. You are most gracious. Please feel free to come and work with my students anytime. I am grateful for folks in the community such as yourself reaching out to augment the programs in our schools. It is a wonderful thing to have capable, talented people take an interest in my orchestra students. Again, thank you.

"Thanks Janice, I hope our cellists are excited about being involved. All the best to you."

"Sounds like a good idea."

Hi Janice! I can't think of anything closer to heaven than having an all cello concert except maybe having more cellos!"


"We'd like to help you with this dream."


"I would LOVE to have my cellists participate with you. I have about 20 in the two orchestras right now, and a few more coming in next fall. Yes, let me know what I can do."

"What a great idea. "


No comments:

Post a Comment