Monday, April 19, 2010

Meeting with Mountain View High School and Lake Ridge Cellists

On Friday, April 2, 2010 at 7:50 am I met with the 3 cellists from Mountain View High school. I was so surprised for a school that size that they only had 3 cellists and one is actually a bass player and one a viola player but they both love the cello and are learning it. I found the boys all delightful and energetic and lots of fun. They will be a great addition to the orchestra.

Megan Graves is their orchestra teacher and I love her enthusiasm for what I am doing. She also arranged for me to meet with her 3 advanced cellists at Lakeridge Jr. High since they will be High School age next year. I met with them the same day at 10:40. Two girls and a boy. I found them all to be so awesome and can hardly wait to get to know them as we share in this dream together.

Thanks Megan for making it possible for me to come and thanks cellist for your enthusiasm, it was so awesome to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment